Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 August 2011

My favourite resource website: Teachers Pet

During all the years I have been a teacher, it has become increasingly more easy to find free resources such as activities and classroom decoration. As many teachers will have suffered the loss of the now infamous "sparklebox", for reasons we all know, finding a replacement has been a long and slow process. The Best website that I have come across is Teachers Pet . Their classroom decorations are beautifully designed and straight to the point as they often create resources that teachers have personally requested (myself included) They also have a subscription based activities site which is fantastic and great value for money. I am a subscriber and share the account with my colleagues. They have even branched into some great MFL resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment